User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

getting visitors to click

hi, im new to the webmaster scene, well short of

Anyways, i just launched a site (humor) and i need some help on getting visitors to acutally click the sponsor links.
    My question is how do you acutally get the visitors to click on a link, i mean if i was coming to the site i would go straight for content... What would make a visitor want to click on a text link above?
    Is this the only way of making money from sponsors or are there other tactics to make money from sponsors, to get them to click the link or even sign up. Any feedback or help is appreaicated , Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well first put in a visible spot, this would be somewhere at the top of the page..

second put some interesting meanings so they will wonder what's about!
    Our Sites: Arcade Muffin | Viefex

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously your advertisements should match the content of your site. Some people should click on it just out of curiosity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    exactly

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks
    i have looked at ur site SWD, i have made a similar site
    featuring funny pictures, movies, etc etc

i noticed on your site that you have very few sponsors, i saw how you incorperated the marketscore in there, very nice idea
    How is marketscore working for you? i have it on my page at the moment as well.
    Are there any other affilites that you want to tell me about that are good for comedy based sites, or any stradiges?
    thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to begin with!

Add a Tell A Friend to each page from Supertaf. It makes revuenue for you everytime someone tells a friend and plus gives you co-regs (emails for your newsletter). Always a newsletter is good it boost your traffic.

A good program you can use that sells a lot in a humor site is PrankPlace , I added my referral link please use it.

Also.. When you get a newsletter apply with Advertising Newsletter Network , they have great offers that will bring some revenue to your site. I added my referral also.

Dont forget to exchange links with your site.

Can you post your site so I can take a look at it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by SWD
    to begin with!

Add a Tell A Friend to each page from Supertaf. It makes revuenue for you everytime someone tells a friend and plus gives you co-regs (emails for your newsletter). Always a newsletter is good it boost your traffic.

A good program you can use that sells a lot in a humor site is PrankPlace , I added my referral link please use it.

Also.. When you get a newsletter apply with Advertising Newsletter Network , they have great offers that will bring some revenue to your site. I added my referral also.

Dont forget to exchange links with your site.

Can you post your site so I can take a look at it!
    Thanks for your suggestions, but please keep your referral links out. You may post a page showcasting your favorite programs, and include a link to it in your signature if you would like.