SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Incentivizing Affiliate Program Advertisers

I am considering starting a rewards program type site similar to but I don't really know where to begin. I know certain affiliate networks like and allow you to pass information to them which they can report back to you so you know who signed up with what.

However, I am not for sure what kind of programming is involved to create a "membership" type site, so that when members log in, all of the CJ and Fineclicks affiliate programs that I am promoting include something like that member's email address or username at the end of each link so that I can identify that "member" signed up with a particular advertiser.

Are there any commercial software solutions available to provide this kind of tracking or would something like this require some kind of a custom database? Any help is appreciated.

Poland/ Warsaw
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm... I don't understand you but I try to answer [if the answer is bad give better clarification of your problem]
    You want to know from what advertiser did the user come? It's very easy. You can just pass thru the special variable via url or cookie...