SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    SitePoint Member llcoolrobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san dimas
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question dofollow comments on blogspot blogs

    is there any way for me to add dofollow comments to my blogspot blogs to get more people to comment on my blog posts?

  2. #2
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    utah
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have found several articles on how to covert your comments into do follow. I found one on how to do it by typing in blogspot do follow.

  3. #3
    SitePoint Zealot Spartinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    197
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mainly you would just find blogs that have the "dofollow" and then post up comments with your link in the author section right?

  4. #4
    SitePoint Member llcoolrobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san dimas
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartinman View Post
    mainly you would just find blogs that have the "dofollow" and then post up comments with your link in the author section right?
    no,do follow comments have 3 boxes to fill in;name,email,and website url,which is hyperlinked/clickable!

  5. #5
    SitePoint Member Rachels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are No Follow. Most blogs these days are no-follow unless the blog owner decides to remove the no-follow attribute from comments. A lot of WordPress blog owners are using plug-ins like Comment Luv and intentionally allowing do-follow comments.

  6. #6
    SitePoint Enthusiast Adam Lutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can search all do follow blogs here at CommentLuv. You can register and submit your blog and download a commentLuv widget, this is good for wordpress and blogger and also twitter comments.

  7. #7
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to change a DoFollow blog on blogspot is as follows

    1. Login to your dashboard> Edit HTML> (mark) "Expand Widget Templates"

    2. Find the HTML code:
    <a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl'rel='nofollow'>

    3. Change to:
    <a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl'>

    4. SAVE

  8. #8
    SitePoint Zealot ZXT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniston80 View Post
    How to change a DoFollow blog on blogspot is as follows

    1. Login to your dashboard> Edit HTML> (mark) "Expand Widget Templates"

    2. Find the HTML code:
    <a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl'rel='nofollow'>

    3. Change to:
    <a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl'>

    4. SAVE
    This is useful for those using Bloggers. Thanks for sharing...although I have a WP blog.

  9. #9
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXT View Post
    This is useful for those using Bloggers. Thanks for sharing...although I have a WP blog.
    WordPress has pluggins for this:

    wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sem-dofollow/

  10. #10
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Social Media View Post
    WordPress has pluggins for this:

    wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sem-dofollow/
    thanks guys, What is this worked for all types of themes?

  11. #11
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This blog is defenitely helpful, but it should be high PR value.

  12. #12
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    asia...but my heart is in australia :)
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just need to modify the codes and remove nofollow attribute...

  13. #13
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    174
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can edit it at your blogger account. You can look for procedures here in Blogdoctor.com

  14. #14
    SitePoint Zealot eLePHANT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    RI, USA
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Lutz View Post
    You can search all do follow blogs here at CommentLuv. You can register and submit your blog and download a commentLuv widget, this is good for wordpress and blogger and also twitter comments.
    Thanks for the link. Just about all other links in this thread were no good. Even this one isn't perfect, but I am able to find *some* dofollow blogs for the subject I searched for.

  15. #15
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search do follow blogs. to do so, I think there is no need to make your comment dofollow.

  16. #16
    SitePoint Zealot
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pageupseo View Post
    Search do follow blogs. to do so, I think there is no need to make your comment dofollow.
    The OP is asking how to make his Blogger blog a do follow blog. He/she wants his blog to be a do follow and not find another do follow blog.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •