SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Popular Webmaster Related E-zines

Does anyone have a listing of the top newsletters or ezines that have a huge subscription of webmasters that allow advertising? I know Sitepoint has one, are there any others? List any reputable e-zines that have a solid subscription base of webmasters. I'm not looking for the solo ad deals, but real news worthy e-zines which have good articles and allows advertising.

On another note, has anyone here ever placed an ad in the Sitepoint newsletter and received good results or any other popular e-zine for that matter? Share your results if you can.

Thanks in advance

SitePoint Cofounder Mark Harbottle's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get Matt to send you some info about the results our advertisers generally receive through our newsletters.

It's important to note that no matter what Webmaster newsletters you choose your results will vary greatly depending on the product/service being advertised and the typical sales cycle of the product.

For instance low priced software products and books sell really well because people usually impulse buy these things. However if you're advertising something like hosting, you need to work at building a brand over time (like Rackspace have done through SitePoint for the last couple of years). Seldom would anyone impulse buy "hosting", but if you have a well known brand your chances of being selected when someone is looking for hosting increases.

I hope this makes sense, I was in a rush
    Mark Harbottle - Co-Founder
    sitepoint.com - Master The Web!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah if you can send the info, that would be great. Looking forward to receiving it. What I would be promoting is a software program that I'm about to release.

Thanks again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Mark/Matt

Kindly please forward me any info on low/medium cost advertising to a list/audience of those interested in marketing, promoting, getting more visitors to their site.

Looking forward !
    Thanks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an article published once in SiteProNews at http://sitepronews.com and it brought in considerable traffic and leads.

The best was Internet Day at http://internetday.com ... they brought in good sales!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Thanks w3exit !

That's very nice of you ; ) !!!