SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd recommend choosing a short and easy-to-remember name, another good tip is to use a keyword in your domain name - would help in getting some additional traffic a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keyword always gets some extra traffic but branding is important as well. I always wondered about using hypens in a domain name so it's easy to read but does it effect SEO?
    A name that tells searchers what you are all about is the most important point of a domain name my book.
    Affiliates: Easy point & Click Website Building Software

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few suggestions for domain name:

> HoneyHolidays.com
    > TripToHeaven.com
    > TripEasy.com
    > TravelTrip.com
    > GlobalTrip.com
    > ValueTrip.com
    I suggest not to show all domain names availible for the registration which are you intersted in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can find best registered domains but currently not in use. I wont to find a best domain.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go with the domain name that suits your targetted keyword or should be atleast a synonym

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brohar View Post
    I really appreciate all the feedback and information, its given me some new perspectives on the topic. The search continues although TunaSafari has grown on me quickly and just maybe the final choice.
    If that is your branding, it will be good as branding goes a long way down the road once your company starts to establish in the market.

Keywords usually good for short term benefits but branding is where you will catch people's attention like McDonald, Apple, Mac, etc. They have established themselves with branding and when someone mentions any one of them, we know what they are saying.

So, if TunaSafari is your brand, then go for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MyInterest View Post
    I did not understand what you were trying to say... Kindly elaborate more...
    I guess what he is saying that if you are showing those you are interested in getting the domain names, someone else might register them. Ended up you can't register them.

Follow: @AlexDawsonUK silver trophybronze trophy AlexDawson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattimorgen View Post
    How can find best registered domains but currently not in use. I wont to find a best domain.
    That's a contradiction... you want a registered domain that's not in use? If a domain is registered it IS already in use (even if it has nothing on the site but adverts). If you want a pre-owned domain that's registered, then you'll want to go to one of those bidding sites like SEDO which auction off such TLD's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDawson View Post
    That's a contradiction... you want a registered domain that's not in use? If a domain is registered it IS already in use (even if it has nothing on the site but adverts). If you want a pre-owned domain that's registered, then you'll want to go to one of those bidding sites like SEDO which auction off such TLD's
    I believe what he is saying if a registered domain that is good domain but already expired so he can go and register it.

It is buying expired domains that are good. I believe that will be hard unless you track them. I know alot of people are buying expired domains.