SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no set amount of time that it takes. It depends on how hard you work.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends on how you really wanted to earn money, the effort the work and its content...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a blog few years ago and I started earning the same day I started it. Now, I have a new blog and it's a few months old,but I'm still not earning,so I decided to start a brand new blog on the same domain. Making money depends on niche, content quality and Your promotion efforts. Make sure You write good content, promote Your blog on forums and by commenting other blogs, write interesting articles and submit them to top article directories...this will bring You traffic and earnings!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earning from blogging takes time. It depends on the bloggers how they are going to market their site. Some can even earn in 1 to 2 months already just like my friend. I also earned in 3 months and I am still improving my blog now. Looking for ways how to get good rank in google.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is like asking how much do you make each month...It all depends on your niche, your keyword phrase, amount of searches and competition.

Too much involved to answer that question clearly.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's really true, write good with orginal content. Do seo and get visitors. And i'm pretty sure you will earn some extra income in your blog.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It takes a while, there is no set time, just when your backlinks start to bring in the traffic

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    if your became a successful blogger, you get unlimited money for longtime. the blog earnings are based on the concept of the blog.
    It means if your started technology blog you will get 5 usd for very 300 visiters, if you are started no technology blog ut means news, cinema, regional news, community you well get less money.
    technology blog means: a blog about technology like software, downloads, games, mobiles related web.

SitePoint Enthusiast sparkie2260's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if the four pages of posts have answered your original question adequately, but I will give an answer from my experience. When I started, I asked the same question. (I wanted to know when I could realistically expect to quit my day-job.)

The answer I heard most was, "About 6 months." That's how long it took the people in my circle to hit the primary goal of replacing their day-job income. I was warned it would take work and lots of perseverance, and it did. But they were right. It took six months. The best part was, that was just the initial goal. Having learned so much during those first six months, it was clear that the second six months would see growth from that original milemarker.