User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Digital Formats

Hi,

I am going to purchase a 5 for 1 digital book deal, where it says it comes in PDF, Kindle, and iPhone formats.

I also plan to order the book "Build Your Own Database Driven Web Site Using PHP & MySQL, 4th Edition" separately, as I want to purchase the physical book. However, when adding the "Printed Book and PDF" to my cart, I noticed that nowhere does it say that I would also be able to get the Kindle & iPhone formats.

I was wondering, if I purchase a PDF of a book direct from the site (or in combination with the physical book) without the 5 for 1 deal, is it still possible to get these other formats (the iPhone format is what appeals to me), or do I have to purchase the book as part of the deal to get the other digital formats?

Thanks!

Follow: @AlexDawsonUK silver trophybronze trophy AlexDawson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lamelama22, you may want to email SitePoint support to ask them that question, I'm not sure as to the availability of those formats generally.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured I would post the response I got from customer support in case anyone else was interested. Also worth mentioning the mobile formats are awesome and work well on my iPhone.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the email. *At this time, you can only purchase the mobi and ePub files through the promotion, but as soon as the promotion is over, I believe those formats will be available for individual purchase. *So they should be available in about a week. *I apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope I have been able to clarify the situation. *If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Garrett
    sitepoint.com
    Customer Support