SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think of this Question/Answer Script?

I bought a question and answer script a year ago from questionanswerscript.com and recently launched a site, but I'm not too impressed with how it turned out. I'm particularly disappointed in its design quality and color scheme. (Shooting myself in the foot, cause I had doubts about the looks of the script template!) Anyway, I'd like to get your honest opinion on how it looks live. Don't worry, I can take criticism. You can see it in action at http://www.FuriousTees.com I'm just having regrets now because over the past year, I've seen newer scripts hit the market that look so much cleaner, more professional and Web 2.0 modernized. Got any advice or recommendations?

phpLD Fanatic bronze trophy dvduval's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't look bad. I think what you need is to get really successful site going that is using the script. Once you have that it is a much easier sell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feature wise it seems ok
    nice and simple....
    any way that design can be always be changed to 2.0....

but seems like script was created in 2008 so may not be framework based or OOP based...
    so when you buy newer script if possible look for some MVC or oop based script...
    easiler for expand and better for you...