Hello friends need help in css

Hello friend i am doing a project where i need to align the content like an example 1 page 4 coloms and 25 rows and each row can contain 100 words if it si more than 100 like imagin150 it should take next row and the next content should start from the next row of that how can we do it and each data should maintain a fixed space… its in the row wise i need to do it in the coloum wise to so any body know the alignment for this please help for me which should support all browser… if you have the code kindly pass it and help…so waiting for your reply frnds

You’ll have to draw me a picture as I got lost in your description.:slight_smile:

Is this tabular data as you mention columns and rows? If so a table should be used.

I’ll need to see exactly what you want before I offer code as I am unsure of the requirements exactly;)

hello frnd i have marked the vacent space see the space is vacent after adding the text it should be automatically reduse and the next data should start from the other row like that and each data should have a valid space same like tht if the 2 coloums also see here i am making an news paper so what i think you understand now properly.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying but I can’t get a hang on why this would be useful or how it is being used in real life.:slight_smile:

It looks like you want a table structure with cells that equalise with the content and you would probably need a table for this.

If you are looking for newspaper columns type layouts then you will have to wait a few more years until all browsers support this.

Perhaps it would help if you could point to a site that is displaying like you want and the we could get a good idea of its use.

Sorry for the lack of any real advice as I need to fully understand the requirements first.