User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Is this a javascript error with Opera 6.3

This is a draft page for a business directory I have. You click on The Loft to see the ad. When I am viewing this in Opera 6.3 the pop up window has no tool bars which are needed for printing the ad. The script is an extension (Dreamweaver) and I was wondering if it could be altered so that it would work correctly?

link

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't bothered looking at it too much - but why don't you try changing the bit where it calls it ( whatever the wierd name for the function it has is ) - so that instead of just saying menubar=yes it says menubar=yes, toolbar=yes.

Also note that you can use Javascript to make a page print, with your own icon - if you wanted to!

Flawless
    ---=| If you're going to buy a pet - get a Shetland Giraffe |=---

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't upload the file change because I am working through some HTML and CSS code problems in another forum. (which you know, since you visited my question there)

I did put the toolbar=yes in the extension but when I previewed it with Opera 6.3 it still didn't come up with a menu bar.

I appreciate your suggestion of Javascript page print but decided some months back that I really preferred haveing the menu bar that gave the client more options with a cleaner look.

Any other suggestions?
    link to page