SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am doing an online manual for a company in HTML and they want their logo/address (in a small table) to be at the top of each page when the manual is printed. Does anyone know how I could get the manual to print out this way? Are there any things such as page breaks in HTML or javascript that do this? I have thought about setting up tables that are the right length to separate pages I can't get the dimensions right and the pages print off wrong. If anyone has had any experience with setting up pages to print your input would greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jason Banks

Don't get too close, I bite! Nicky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you might consider other options if the end purpose is to print it out. How about a PDF file or something?

------------------
    Webmaster of Gib-Online Dot COM (or webmistress for that matter!)
    www.gib-online.com
    The Rock of Gibraltar on the WEB

RAGE
    SitePoint Community Guest
    you know... browsers usually put the address (url) .. on the top of the page when printing anyway.. if that is the address you meant .. otherwise, html isnt capable of something like that.. html is meant to be printable media ...

------------------
    http://www.realmz.net
    Your #1 source of Webmaster Resources

Skills to Pay the Bills Sparkie's Avatar
    A cave with 47 computers and an internet feed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's a DHTML script at dynamicdrive.com that will let you print a website by clicking your mouse on a button. just search for something like 'print document'. Maybe that can help?

Sparkie