User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

Can someone help me with this? I have finished my website, and I am all site to release to the web, when I notice that on the FILE menu, that the PUBLISH WEB is grayed out. What do I do? I have already tried to re-install it.

Any help is appreciated.
    Send email to EHOMEFIN@aol.com

Don't get too close, I bite! Nicky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FTP?
    It is actually a good idea to learn to do it using normal FTP, this means that if for some reason you have to publish using a computer without Frontpage then you know how to do it. You can get several FTP prgrams from www.download.com. Some are shareware and not hard to use. You just need the details of the server you are publishing to plus your user name and password.

------------------
    Webmaster of Gib-Online Dot COM (or webmistress for that matter!)
    www.gib-online.com
    The Rock of Gibraltar on the WEB

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey:

I made part of site with FP 2000 and some with DW 3.0. I have FP 2000 on a omputer upstairs and DW 3.0 on this comp so publish my site I just uploaded everything in the "My Web" folder to my FTP address, using WS_FTP Pro. uIf your going to be taking the road I did, uploaded everything in the "My Web" folder to the ftp location. upload everything in the "My Web" folder exactly how it is... every folder, everything!!! and it shoudld come together! try that.. if you need more help contact me and I can help you, with a LOT more detailed instructions!!! anyways... later..

------------------
    ~Alex~