SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a way client portal

Hi i just need something really simple were i can create accounts for each of my clients and it sends them an invite for example, they then login to there accountand they can see the progress of there file ( we do credit repair and other financial things) so we want them to be able to see the things we update to there file. just a quick one way communication were they see what ever it is we post.

i was trying out base camp but its way over kill and its not really one way communication its collobarative. any ideas on something simple like that?

much appreciated

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have your own hosting, I just created an app that does exactly what you're talking about. Its only $10 and you can get it here: Client Portal

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    intersting, but im seeing that the user created does not receive email notifications when there has been a message updated .

Can you do any modifications for me to tailor this to our business of credit repair, we actually would just need somet hings simplified, i really only need the messaging feature, and i want it to send email notifications to the user once there account is created with there username / pass and when new messages are posted.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and i also need it easier in the admin area to deal with huge amounts of clients, pleaset let me know if you can do some customizations. i just need something very simplistic i will pay a little more then 12 if you can make it happen.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Clientele" looks really neat, but you should also be able to build something very simple from scratch quite quickly. Perhaps try some freelancing websites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is freelancerKit but it might be a lot more than you need.