SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Login Area and User Registration

I want to make a login area and a user registration page. I don't want to build this from scratch, so I'm looking for a script or application that I can insert into my website.
    I know WP and Joomla have a login area and a user registration page, only I'm looking for a lighter version. A login area like WP or Joomla but without all the other features that I don't need.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can help you with this if you want to PM me. Are you trying to have a user sign into a CMS or what are you securing? What do you want a user to see once they login?
    Gunwallet.com- Digitally backup vital gun information.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you list the features you need in the login? Such as, CAPTCHA. And also what technology you will be using, i.e. what server side language (PHP or ASP.NET)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to fancy, basically when an user comes to the website, he/she can choose to register. After that he or she can login. The only benefit of logging in is that the user can view pages that were hidden for non-registered users.

A feature such as CAPTCHA isn't necessary, it doesn't need many features, I want to keep it simple. Preferable PHP for the server side language that the application (or script) is using.

Examples or links to pages with pre-made scripts that you can modify are welcome

Thanks in advance!