SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Merchant Account Recommendation for both online and offline retail store?

Our current merchant account with a local bank is coming to an end as the bank is closing. Can anyone recommend a good Merchant Account for both online and our offline retail store. Would need a credit card terminal or reader for our store. Thanks!

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out CDG Commerce. I used them for many years and was happy with them. They can open both online and retail accounts and get you a terminal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm I'm checking it out now.. But is there a way to get both an online AND retail account together? Seems like it's two seperate things on their website.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll probably want to contact them rather than just fill out some online form. You'll also end up with two merchant IDs no matter where you go, since Visa/MasterCard don't allow you to process card-present and card-not-present transactions on a single MID, AFAIK.