SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best practices for customization of auth.net hosted payment form?

I just signed up with authorize.net and plan to use their SIM. In reading the implementation guide, they say you can include a stylesheet in the header to include things like logo, etc.. Are there any guidelines to follow for this stylesheet, i.e. size and positioning of images... I know there are tutorials for creating good twitter pages, but does anything like that exist for an authorize.net SIM hosted payment page?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dax702 View Post
    I just signed up with authorize.net and plan to use their SIM. In reading the implementation guide, they say you can include a stylesheet in the header to include things like logo, etc.. Are there any guidelines to follow for this stylesheet, i.e. size and positioning of images... I know there are tutorials for creating good twitter pages, but does anything like that exist for an authorize.net SIM hosted payment page?
    I used this guide to stylish the SIM payment form:
    http://developer.authorize.net/guide...yment_Form.htm

BTW, I would recommend you to change the layout of this form, but no very heavy, because your customer must understand that he/she left your site and now make a payment on secure authorize.ner site.
    Turnkeye.com - Turnkey Ecommerce Solutions
    Full circle of the professional services