User Tag List

Thread: Need more hits!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need more hits!

Regards,..

even after searching the forum here for looking an answer to my question and visiting some other pages (net-ads.com) i didn't found any Banner Exchange company that will suite my needs.

I'm runing a computer internet news (with wallpapers, xp themes, boot and login screens) site... but have 200 uniques daily. that is of course too little. so i need help with anything that will grov our comunity fast. oh, the page is called .project (http://www.dotproject.org)

so,.. can you post some of your best banner exchange companies that really are doing their work, or any other way to get more uniques? the problem by .project is that people don't even know for it.

please help me "to be visible"...

thank you very much and best regards,

ps: you're the best community i know
    lordgreg, sloreactor.com
    http://www.sloreactor.com/

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.advertwizard.com is by far the best banner exchange I know.

It has support for several ad types (468s, towers, 120s, ect.) Sites and ads are usually approved within 24 hours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I think TradeMyTraffic is a great setup. You can put quite a few banners on your page if you choose so, there is a limit though. Then you gain differn't amounts of credits depending on banner size and such. These credits you can either sell to other people or use to have your banners showed online. I've been using it here and there on some sites and it seems to help out really well. They have targeted categories and such.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use exit exchanges .. I think they offer better performance ... not just cos I run one (not open to your type of site though) .. but the numbers prove so