SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

blazeds spring integration problem

Hi,

Please guide me .
    I am trying to integrate spring mvc with blazeds .While confiuring <flex:message-broker/> bean in spring context file .I declared namespace of flex in context perfectly even then i am getting below exception.

Stack trace:
    =====

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Mapped value [org.springframework.flex.config.json.JsonConfigMapPropertyEditor] for custom editor key [flex.messaging.config.ConfigMap] is not of required type [java.beans.PropertyEditor]
    org.springframework.beans.factory.config.CustomEditorConfigurer.postProcessBeanFactory(CustomEditorConfigurer.java:163)
    org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:554)
    org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.invokeBeanFactoryPostProcessors(AbstractApplicationContext.java:537)
    org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:363)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.createWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:354)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initWebApplicationContext(FrameworkServlet.java:292)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.initServletBean(FrameworkServlet.java:262)
    org.springframework.web.servlet.HttpServletBean.init(HttpServletBean.java:126)
    javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:212)
    org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
    org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:261)
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:581)
    org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use the code from a tutorial, try to use the same jar versions as those mentioned in the tutorial. Tag names are always changing.

Try to remove the extra files /add to the eclipse(in case you are using) the files that validates the spring and flex configuration files. I had similar issues and the problem was not in the code, but in the xml/dtd validation files from eclipse.