SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're a small company or blogger, submitting your posts to Digg can help you get some great Backlinks and perhaps get you a viral piece of content. But that usually only comes when you have some cooky or abnormal content. Either way, Digg and the other social networking syndicates get your posts out to the world in another way...and that helps everyone.
    Find It Local 411 -
    Serving Michiana, Chicago & small businesses everywhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well my personal reason for using Digg is that it yields result instantly i.e. more faster than other social networking sites and you will feel traffic coming to your site via digg within few days of your work.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Digg is magic indeed, but lately they have deleted my account even though it wasn't spammy and i haven't been able to create a new one since. anyone else experiencing similar problems?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me i prove digg gave me good traffic from it by using its news and other headlines categories.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Digg used to be off-and-on for traffic and helpful for links, but it's not nearly as effective as it used to be. I now go there for article ideas and to find out the latest news.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recommended by SEO GURU

I am always finding about traffic to website.Almost all of them suggested me to use Digg.If you want to be on top,practice all strategy suggested by seo mentors.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Digg is so much popular for news and if you have 5 digg for your story then it will attract more visitors to your website. Really Digg is better for increasing visitors to website

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Digg to keep myself updated with different happenings around the globe and also for social bookmarking.