User Tag List

Thread: How to do SEO?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to do SEO?

I know SEO is rather important for the population of a website!

I am only familiar with search engine directory submission!I am new to SEO,i learned SEO by my own!From the toturials i learned doing backlinks would be helpful for SEO?

What is the usage of doing backlinking?How to do backlinks?

Why?What is the reason?

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEO or really your search rankings are an important part of driving traffic and being found when people come looking for your site topic.

As far as how you rank there's a lot to it from the content of your page to how you write, use formatting, link to other pages and get links to you. SEO is ultimately about showing you have the right content to the engines in a way they understand and they your page is considered important by others.

Here's some tutorials to help you get started. Specific questions? Ask them right here, we can help!

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182915
    http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53874
    - Ted S

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all i want to say welcome to you in the greatest forum. Friend you can easily build backlinks for your website. Do you understand what means of backlink it mean is link at your back, in other site you create link of your site traffic comes by that link.I have more detail in my computer notes form but my hard disk is damaged so i explain you next time deeply.

Thanks,

SitePoint Enthusiast neeruneeraj's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seo through you can increase in sales, generation lead but depend you that what do you do..

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search engine ranking can be increased by adding back links to your site. The number of back links is the indication of popularity of the website.Back links from authoritative sites on a given topic are highly valuable. Increasingly, inbound links are being weighed against link popularity and originating context.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its good that you had a self explanation on SEO, but to increase traffic you need to have more back links... which you can get through by referring some of the tutorials on SEO such as social bookmarking, article submission and other sources ....

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Backlinks are nearly back bone of SEO. It can provide you more traffic meanwhile good ranking too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Backlinks will improve your rankings in Google with your targeted keywords.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to build backlinks for your site so that your site will gain popularity. If you target your keyword in building backlinks, then this might get good ranking in serp which can also help to drivemore traffic.

SitePoint Enthusiast sweetfranky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mary,

Welcome to the board. I'm pretty new here myself. Just stick around and start learning from others. I recommend starting with article submission and writing. Search for post on it.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Building a quality baklinks is important in improving ranking in search engine results..which ultimately increases your traffic.