User Tag List

Thread: Bulk..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bulk..

Hello, I have read samples of the books available here at Sitepoint, and I must say I do enjoy the material.

I have no books from Sitepoint at this moment in time, but that is about to change when my birthday comes along and I get some cash..

I am basically wanting every book from Sitepoint - the HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Firefox, Rails etc - so that's where my question comes in..

As I am buying so many books would it be possible for me to receive complimentary books to review? Just I mean, spening so much money on one publisher alone for personal-use must be something, no?

So yeah, would it be possible for me to receive additional books that I could review, or have as gifts, for ordering so many valuable books?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't want to sound like a snob demanding <em>free</em> books.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It would be better if you ask to SitePoint themselves (the forums are something completely different and the staff here is voluntary and we don't work at SP HQ) although I am sure that they will read this post eventually.

Don't expect an answer this week though They're quite busy getting ready for Xmas

You do get quite a few goodies with your books, like color charts, php charts, javascript charts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Craig, email books@sitepoint.com and try your luck

Follow: @AlexDawsonUK silver trophybronze trophy AlexDawson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If I were going to mass buy up a whole load of SitePoint books I would wait for one of those great 5 for 1 sales which have appeared in the past, it's probably not going to be the last one they have but you could get some great deals and it would be a great deal cheaper (if your intending on buying the entire back catalogue).

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the replies.

AlexDawson, if that were to happen (fingers crossed) then I'd sure to instantly buy all the books (well, excluding php and asp.net heh).

I'm just hoping an offer or something comes along round about Christmas, as I've just celebrated my birthday and with Christmas upcoming, I'll have cash to spend on books.

Oh and by the way, the 5 for 1, I saw 5 ebooks for 1 once, is that what you were referring to? Or 5 physical books, as I'm somewhat interested in books rather than _e_Books

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anything from the SitePoint Christmas Advent Calendar Sale caught your eye?

http://sale.sitepoint.com/