Is there a way for cURL to work with my browser session cookie?
For example. I have a CMS and a ecommerce site under the same domain.
Any comment is appreciated!
- I am visiting my store site (ecommerce) and it starts a session.
- The session ID is captured in a browser cookie.
- I would log in using a custom script that uses cURL to log into both systems.
- On the CMS, no problems, it is a new session.
- On the shopping cart, it has to retain my browser session to retain my shopping cart items added while I was not yet signed in.
- Once logged in through the system interfaces, the session will be returned to me