SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need top notch Geek to fix my computer

Well it's come to the point where trying to get others to fix my computer via HJ This isn't working.

I have serious issues, & I don't know why since essentially I'm well protected, although I still have to speak to Linksys re: my wireless router.

So I'm looking for a trusted company who employs Geeks, & I don't mean the Geeks that think they are Geeks & really in the end they ruin the computer (gotta luv those ones), but the ones who are gifted with hacking & solving problems skills.

A company that won't rest until they solve the problem & charge a flat rate.

This is done remotely of course.

Can someone recommend a few companies like that.

Thank you

Michelle

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to say I'll give it a go but I don't charge (hobbies pay for themselves!) If you're looking for a company though, you'll be best off going to the manufacturer as I'm not seeing anything at all through Google searches. You can give them a quick call and ask for someone to do it remotely for you, I remember BSkyB offering this, but only if you asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

There is no manufacturer for clone PCs & they only deal with Hardware issues, not software issues.

Thanks anyway

Michelle