User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

html emails again!

hi all,

Having trouble with my html email again, this time I have a page which in a normal browser window used a css style to keep it right up in the top left hand corner so that there are no borders around it:

here is the sheet:

<STYLE type="text/css">
    .topbit {
    position: absolute;
    left: 0px;
    top: 0px;
    }
    </STYLE>

Unfortunately when I send the page using outlook the emailed page has borders on it. Has anyone else done anything like this before without using frames. I also tried to use topmargin"" leftmargin"" etc, but none of those worked either, I'm not sure what else can be done. If anyone can help at all that would be great.

Cheers guys

MD Geist
    "My lyrics are encrypted in Hieroglyphic scriptures so you can picture this.....I make my point like a pyramid"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually use dreamweaver to do my CSS .. faster .. why don't you try it using that .. may solve your problem.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using dreamweaver to create the style sheets, but it'd just that the particular style concerned with making sure page sit's right in the top left hand corner of the page won't work in outlook, or other email clients, should I use frames it's the only other way I know how to do it, with getting into some complex javascript.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

MD Geist
    "My lyrics are encrypted in Hieroglyphic scriptures so you can picture this.....I make my point like a pyramid"