SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After months of absence from web building and SitePoint I am horrified to return to this, Dan was my main reason for visiting this site. No matter how irrationally one presented their latest problem, Dan would calmly defuse the situation and deliver meaningful and wise advise. Truly a great man who will be long remembered and loved by all of us.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only joined Site Point in January 2010, I saw all the posts about Dan Schultz, I thought He had just left the forum. I was sattered to find he had passed away RIP Looking at his profile, how sad that His Mother died a few short months before him, the poem about his Mother " Change the World " is so beautiful.
    I think of my Mother RIP and a poem sh regularly quoted ,"The River of Life" "The more we live , the more brief appear our life's succeding stages..."
    Let's not be too bent on success, help one another, Life is very short.
    RIP Dan Schultz & His Mother May they both rest in peace .

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's not be too bent on success, help one another, Life is very short.
    That's a wonderful testament we could all appreciate.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry that I only just found out about this, very shocking to hear about Dan, although I never knew him in person he was exceptionally helpful to me on and off the forum. Great to have had the honour to have known you Dan and you can rest in the knowledge that at least some of your knowledge will live on through me and the rest of the sitepoint community.
    I console myself in thinking that heaven must have a kickass website now. RIP and once again THANK-YOU. I found this video that really helped me when a family member passed on recently http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCUjx4nI98