SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who will win the X Factor this Year ?

Sorry for all the people in europe or the USA unless you have sky and you are watching the X Factor on TV. Anyway who do you think Who will win the X Factor this Year ?

Some very good people on their this year. The twins are not that great !! OH MY GOD why are they still on there.

I would like to here your views on this topic . To all USA MEMBERS , this projram is the same as american ideal but the UK version and you can watch it on itv.com

SitePoint Wizard silver trophybronze trophy mizwizzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eh leave jedward alone they are good and only kids and are entertaining, that alone is an xfactor in itself, plus they are irish

my favourites are stacey, joe and jamie - i cant believe rachel is gone and they kept lloyd in, regardless of his last performance and his "sore throat" he still cant sing and wouldnt have been able to make those notes anyway - he wont last long which comforts me

for a winner, i will choose Joe - he's a good all round performer and he sings effortlessly

u never said who u wanted to win?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They want to keep the good ones out. Simon was wrong for what he did ; rachel was great !!

Twins and the blond lad who cant sing should go soon.

Over 25 are good. Oh my god last week , Its a shame they are gone now, They was the best last week

Anyway see what happens

I want to win ; Stacy she is very good I would like her to win

Follow: @AlexDawsonUK silver trophybronze trophy AlexDawson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Joe, Stacie or Lucie would be where my bets would be placed. I was actually very surprised (in a good way) at how Lucie handled the Guns and Roses track considering she's not someone who you would consider being in that niche. Stacie has a very good voice and is hilarious when she talks post-singing but I'm not so sure she has as much variety in her voice as Joe or Lucie, and Joe is just an all round good singer who's been consistent. I used to think Jamie would be the favourite but he seems to have peaked in recent weeks. As for John and Edward... it's a joke their still in the show, it's a singing competition and they can't sing

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dropshipper View Post
    They want to keep the good ones out. Simon was wrong for what he did ; rachel was great !!

Twins and the blond lad who cant sing should go soon.

Over 25 are good. Oh my god last week , Its a shame they are gone now, They was the best last week

Anyway see what happens

I want to win ; Stacy she is very good I would like her to win
    Rachel was very good way better than that Lloyd guy - i think rachel really came into herself when she sang 2 weeks ago - i think she didnt have much personality either and thats why no one voted to keep her in - its a shame

its a shame who are gone? - stacey used to be a contender for me but i think joe is a far better singer

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDawson View Post
    Joe, Stacie or Lucie would be where my bets would be placed. I was actually very surprised (in a good way) at how Lucie handled the Guns and Roses track considering she's not someone who you would consider being in that niche. Stacie has a very good voice and is hilarious when she talks post-singing but I'm not so sure she has as much variety in her voice as Joe or Lucie, and Joe is just an all round good singer who's been consistent. I used to think Jamie would be the favourite but he seems to have peaked in recent weeks. As for John and Edward... it's a joke their still in the show, it's a singing competition and they can't sing
    i dont like lucie, she isnt happy unless she is shouting singing and i didnt like the guns n roses song she did, she looked very odd in parts of the song and i think shes just a bit *****y aswell but trying to be nice - needless to say i dont want her to win and she wont lol

i think stacey is really funny aswell very goofy personality and she'll last a long time too

I agree with Joe being an all rounder and id like him to win, i still like jamie also and i thought he was going to be really good but theres just something about him now that i dont like compared to when he first started out in the competition - even olly was good at first but now hes just very arrogant and unlikable just like danyl

as for jedward - well they are funny and entertaining and very versatile - i know they cant sing, well i think 1 of them is a fair singer but they are entertaining u have to admit and they were the only act in rock week that actually had a rock act - every1 else played it safe etc - i think the kids will like jedward and will keep them in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your claiming that no-one else had a rock performance? I am sorry but anyone who claims that Guns and Roses or Aerosmith aren't rock needs to get back to their music roots, John and Edward pretty much massacred their song and they even forgot their words part way through the performance, as for claiming the others played it safe, I doubt anyone would have predicted Lucie could have managed to work a convincing Axel Rose meets Avril Lavigne performance

Lucie doesn't "shout sing", she just has a more powerful voice than many of the others, she's shown in previous weeks she can carry off the "soft performance" as per a week or so ago when she did that performance where Simon said she sung it like an actress, there was a lot of delicate soft notes in that and she carried it off convincingly. As for "jedward", if you think murdering good music is entertaining, I hope you don't like the same songs I do

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i know my rock and only jedward performed like a rock act is what i was saying, everyone else picked a song that was safe for them - jedward had the whole rock look they really got into it u'd have to be blind not to see that and agree - i know they arent the best singers but id rather them then lloyd, lucie, olly, danyl and thats why they are still there aswell

lucie cant sing fullstop, shes very boring and pretends to be all nice as pie but she isnt and ur very niaive not to see that lol shes not really genuine compared to joe or stacey or jamie and thats why i dont like her, shes arrogant also and thinks shes got this great voice when she just shouts in her performances all the time and when she deviates from that she just comes across very boring and drole - shes not going to last

dooby dooby doo silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think mizwizzy meant that the perfomance by Lucie of G'n'R wasnt rocky and I agree.
    it was abysmal tbh. Why doesnt she do Motorhead in the style of Avril Lavine next time

btw, "Jedward" are 18, they arent kids...... annoying yes, kids - no.
    I lay the blame squarely at the fet of Louis Walsh for any suffereing or hardship they have had. They shouldnt have gone through to the live shows but that would have meant Louis had no Irish representatives.

meh, as they say - Afro to win
    Mike Swiffin - Community Team Advisor
    Only a woman can read between the lines of a one word answer.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mizwizzy View Post
    lucie cant sing fullstop
    You seem to be making loads of groundless claims about Lucie, you say she can't sing but she's got a better sounding singing voice than Lloyd and J/Edward who to quote my sister (who is seriously into metal and rock)... "They look like a pair of gay magicians" (to be fair they couldn't pull off the guyliner)

Quote Originally Posted by spikeZ View Post
    I was really disappointed with his song, seriously... he chose one of the worst songs to showcase his voice last week, he would have been much better doing something that gave that edge in his voice a bit more expression. I actually think he could do well singing something like Kansas - Carry on my wayward son

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TBH the only winner so far has been Cheryl Cole, way to launch a solo career!

Jedward all the way! Simon Cowell says he'll cancel the show and leave the country if they win, so I'm rooting for them.

Besides, when has pop music ever been about singing? :P
    I'm Rhys Wynne & I blog at Winwar Media
    WP Email Capture: Free Email/Ebook Marketing Wordpress Plugin
    UK Based SEO? Tweet Your Location to #ukseohere!
    | My Brand New Brand | Twitter |

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think we should send mizwizzy on the show next year to sing for SitePoint

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spikeZ View Post
    I think mizwizzy meant that the perfomance by Lucie of G'n'R wasnt rocky and I agree.
    it was abysmal tbh. Why doesnt she do Motorhead in the style of Avril Lavine next time

btw, "Jedward" are 18, they arent kids...... annoying yes, kids - no.
    I lay the blame squarely at the fet of Louis Walsh for any suffereing or hardship they have had. They shouldnt have gone through to the live shows but that would have meant Louis had no Irish representatives.

yes it wasnt rocky at all and she killed the song, its one of my favourites and i thought it was very weak and its meant to be rocked out to not hiding behind notes she cant make

i call them kids because they are just messing and having fun like they should do and enjoying themselves i know they are bit silly and cant sing but i dont care i look forward to seeing them every week as for Louis i think he is great - really missed him off the show when he was at the funeral but glad hes back on form again hes a great part of the panel of judges and its quite funny at times lol

You seem to be making loads of groundless claims about Lucie, you say she can't sing but she's got a better sounding singing voice than Lloyd and J/Edward who to quote my sister (who is seriously into metal and rock)... "They look like a pair of gay magicians" (to be fair they couldn't pull off the guyliner)
    lol they can be a bit camp alright but still i like them regardless of the singing ability, lucie is boring and has an average voice IMO she doesnt have the x factor and she isnt going to win

Quote Originally Posted by rhysboy84 View Post
    TBH the only winner so far has been Cheryl Cole, way to launch a solo career!

Jedward all the way! Simon Cowell says he'll cancel the show and leave the country if they win, so I'm rooting for them.

Besides, when has pop music ever been about singing? :P
    omg, are u serious @ cole - she cant sing either everything is "amazing" or "i love you babe" cant she come out with something that requires a bit more brain power than those two comments all the time, they are supposed to be constructive comments and advice etc but she always comes out with no brainer comments, i cringe everytime shes asked to talk

i agree with the pop comment aswell - its never been about singing, its all about looks, publicity and scandal

I think we should send mizwizzy on the show next year to sing for SitePoint
    and id win on personality alone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mizwizzy View Post
    lol they can be a bit camp alright but still i like them regardless of the singing ability, lucie is boring and has an average voice IMO she doesnt have the x factor and she isnt going to win
    Define "X-Factor".

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the twin dont have the xfactor they are rubbish anyway lucy jones will win that or stacy soloman

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    x factor = joe - he's going to win for sure!

i dont expect the twins to win but they are good and entertaining to watch