User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please Review This Free Advertising Network

Hello,

I've received some great feedback here from the Website Reviews forum, so I thought I would put a post over here in hopes of getting similar feedback on the content of my site as opposed to the design.

If you have the time, please check out http://buzzlord.com and let me know what you think of the idea. If you have any suggestions for ways I can make the free advertising network better, that would be awesome. I want it to be as good as it can possibly be before I start promoting it, so I need all the input I can get.

Thanks very much for your time.
    Free Advertising - Build credibility, generate traffic and
    increase brand exposure with Buzzlord Free Advertising.

SitePoint Guru bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a pretty clear offer.

You really want to focus on the target nature of the ads, the high quality traffic, not raw undifferentiated "warm bodies." Any kind of results you can show would help.

You may want to go into more depth (with screenshots) of the simple, intuitive ad management interface. One saying goes, "you can't manage what you don't measure and never test." Few really understand usability or management in UI design. So analytics and A/B split run testing would be a welcome surprise.

Some basic information on what makes ads successful would also be a nice addition -- perhaps as a incentive for signing up.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice ads website i think you should explain more about how it works
    Discover how to get top 10 in Google
    easily in few days with this link builder machine

Building SEO WEbsite is an Easy Task With Us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The procedure used in buzzlord is pretty interesting. It sounds like a trade of ads with selected websites. It is useful for small business as well for blogs.
    You may create plugins for wordpress and blogger so that the bloggers could easily add this application.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would want to know who is already advertising on the network. On whose sites my ads will appear and if i can control who's ads appear on mine.
    And, why should i use your network instead of Adsense for example? that wasnt clear to me.
    but the site looks good- colors clear and bright.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome idea and GREAT design. I like how concise and easy it was to know EXACTLY what you did and how.

As the owner of many sites I would love a system where I could work in a collective exposing tit for tat how many users you get. One thing that held me back from signing up for your service (although I probably will still sign up ) is that I get the impression that this is still a very small operation. By that I mean if some 14 y/o kid who has a site about Warcraft gets 200 impressions a month (but its 10 of his friends viewing over and over again) and my site is about SEO and I post an ad about his warcraft site and he posts an ad about my SEO site then its not really beneficial.

I think you did a bang up job of introducing and explaining your service. The ONLY thing I would really do, is put in the introduction or in a banner something like "Our ad network gets XXX amount of impressions a month join in!" If it would like 10,000 or even 5,000 I might be inclined to join.

Awesome idea, awesome job

Just Blow It bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    THREAD CLOSED due to old review request - no need to re-revive it..
    Dave Maxwell - Manage Your Site Team Leader
    My favorite YouTube Video! | Star Wars, Dr Suess Style
    Learn how to be ready for The Forums' Move to Discourse