SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adsense and $1000 Per Month

I want to know how to make $1000 per month from Google Adsense.

If it is possible then how much time require to reach this amount.

From where to find free help/tips to make such amount in very short period of time.

Waiting for replies.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To make money from AdSense, you have to be making even more money for the advertisers. That means you must have a high traffic website which attracts enough people both interested in clicking ads and with the disposable income to make purchases.

You won't make $1000 per month unless you're generating tens of thousands per month in sales for your advertisers. Estimate their average sale, estimate their conversion rate, divide say $20k by that to get the number of clicks you have to send them to generate that much profit. Now estimate your own CTR, divide by that and you have the number of page views your site will need. It's going to be a very large number.

SitePoint Guru silver trophy JamesColin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't chose a low paying niche such as flash video games, wallpapers, etc.
    Don't chose a niche too technical, because web-savvy users tend to click much less and because the traffic might be less.
    Choose a popular niche, not amongst webmasters but amongst people, something universal or close to universal. Which could interest me or about anyone at one point or another in their life.

If you have a CPC of $0.05 then you need 20,000 clicks per month to earn $1,000
    If you have a CPC of $0.1 then you only need 10,000 clicks per month, or a little over 300 clicks a day.

Now how many ad impressions do you need to generate 300 clicks a day? It depends on your CTR. How well you can do your ad placement on your page.
    If you have a very good ad placement and can achieve a 10% CTR you would "only" need about 3,000 ad impressions to reach your goal.
    But 10% CTR is somewhat unrealistic most of the time, personnally I keep on improving my ad placement until I can reach a constant minimum of 5% CTR.

$1,000 per month is "quite" easy to achieve after a few months of work on developping the traffic to your sites (always better to spread your eggs, don't keep them in the same basket in case it breaks)
    A few months can mean from 3 to 12 months depending on your current skills and dedication/amount of time.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for?
    If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer :
    200,000+ UV / Month

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesColin View Post
    Don't chose a low paying niche such as flash video games, wallpapers, etc.
    Don't chose a niche too technical, because web-savvy users tend to click much less and because the traffic might be less.
    Choose a popular niche, not amongst webmasters but amongst people, something universal or close to universal. Which could interest me or about anyone at one point or another in their life.

If you have a CPC of $0.05 then you need 20,000 clicks per month to earn $1,000
    If you have a CPC of $0.1 then you only need 10,000 clicks per month, or a little over 300 clicks a day.

Now how many ad impressions do you need to generate 300 clicks a day? It depends on your CTR. How well you can do your ad placement on your page.
    If you have a very good ad placement and can achieve a 10% CTR you would "only" need about 3,000 ad impressions to reach your goal.
    But 10% CTR is somewhat unrealistic most of the time, personnally I keep on improving my ad placement until I can reach a constant minimum of 5% CTR.

$1,000 per month is "quite" easy to achieve after a few months of work on developping the traffic to your sites (always better to spread your eggs, don't keep them in the same basket in case it breaks)
    A few months can mean from 3 to 12 months depending on your current skills and dedication/amount of time.

I think if you have so much traffic,you can earm more by cj or cb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I really tried cj and cb and I can never make any significant earnings. For instances for three days I've put a big ad (500x500) for quite a nice deal (or so I thought) for a mobile phone connection provider, to more than 50 000 views at the top of the page for only one sales = 7.5 euros.
    I understand that to be successful the traffic needs to be highly targeted, but still, I think lots of people already have a mobile phone and could have benefited from this offer.
    But this is just a recent examples, because I never gave up in years of trying to find a product that would work for my traffics. But to this day I've yet to find time and motivation to really work towards being succesful in affiliate, because adsense is more profitable for me in terms of time spent / earnings.
    200,000+ UV / Month

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ots very hard work but achivable!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To reach that income from adsense your site must have high Google page rank and hitted by search engine meaning alooooooooooooot of traffic.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess a traffic of 200,000 per month will definitely give 1000$ check at your doorstep

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see how a simple blog can generate $1,000 a month from Adsense consistently.
    However, if you runs a writing site, such as Helium, Associated Content, Bukisa, I think $1000 is just a daily income.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @scheng1: there's one way to achieve it quite easily is to have a blog talking about controversial topics and always taking the unsual side of things, being the devil advocate. And choose topics that are either news or recurrent, or both. For instance at this period of time you could talk about christmas list of best toys for 2009, about christmas and happy news year greeting cards (provide some) and also "happy new year animated gifs" just make sure that you're always at least one month ahead for recurrent topics, and try to be as fast as possible on news topics by visiting google trends daily as well as subscribing to email alerts on google news for several keywords.
    Also always end your posts with an invitation to post comments, by asking a question and your reader's opinion on the topic. Having comments is a way to have user generated content, and that's good for search engines.
    $1,000 a month is only $34 a day, it's not that hard to achieve with adsense when you have a correct traffic on your pages.

But you're correct if you have the motivation to run a writing site, then you can get much more easily because it will be full of user generated content.
    200,000+ UV / Month

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need lots of traffic.
    To get traffic you need regular unique content
    To get regular unique content you need a lot of hard work
    Simples !
    Signatures may not be centered

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try to get more backlinks to get back your Google PR.
    use what ever necessary method.

It is all about the traffic.