I have no idea where to post this problem...but this is the situation.

Playing around with a locally installed wordpress site. Got Cufon font replacement working and was getting the permalinks to work with this structure


The permalinks didn't work. Did some digging and found out that rewrite_module has to be turned on.

I turned it on and the permalinks worked just like i wanted it. But all my h2 tags that i replaced using cufon and my jquery slider stopped working.

Should i mess with the httpd.conf file..

This is the FollowSymlinks option in my httpd.conf..

<Directory />
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All
Order deny,allow
Deny from all

Please do point me towards the right direction..

Thanks a million and thank you for reading this..