I have no idea where to post this problem...but this is the situation.

Playing around with a locally installed wordpress site. Got Cufon font replacement working and was getting the permalinks to work with this structure

/%category%/%postname%/

The permalinks didn't work. Did some digging and found out that rewrite_module has to be turned on.

I turned it on and the permalinks worked just like i wanted it. But all my h2 tags that i replaced using cufon and my jquery slider stopped working.

Should i mess with the httpd.conf file..

This is the FollowSymlinks option in my httpd.conf..

<Directory />
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
</Directory>

Please do point me towards the right direction..

Thanks a million and thank you for reading this..