SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot DailyCashSaver's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What content is "Premium Content"?

So i have been looking into CPA like CPAlead to make some money on my Gaming blog. What on my blog would be consider Premium Content for people to fill a survey out or somthing to read or watch?

An Ebook? Mabey an Interview with an expert player. Does CPAlead allow you to have CPA offers on some Articles rather then other? I have an interview that did very well on reddit. 850+ visitors that day almost 1000 page views do you think that people would fill out a survery to read somthing like that.

That now leads me to the numbers of this. How many people fill those surveys out of lets say 850 people? Second how much would i make per survery 1-5$?

Thanks!

SitePoint Guru bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At five bucks per, zero. Surveys are a form of "tax" in most people's mind, anyway. You either ask for the money or the survey -- not both.

With a price at five bucks, good luck with that.

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy bluedreamer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To my mind "Premium content" would suggest content that's not available for public viewing unless the user has subscribed to see it (paid or otherwise).

SitePoint Zealot DailyCashSaver's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is understanding what content will someone pay or take a survey to view?

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy bluedreamer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting people to register or pay for content has always been difficult, and since many web users want everything for free, thereby lies the problem.

If you want people to sign up for something you either have to be a very good salesman and craft your text copy well, or offer them something unique and special that they can't find anywhere else.

SitePoint Guru bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should you find the answer, you can sell it to the newspapers, magazines and online pubs struggling to charge a penny for anything online over the last ten years.

They've all been asking this question as well. Pity they wasted all that time, money, and effort experimenting, when they could have just posted in a neglected forum section.

SitePoint Enthusiast iBusinessArena's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well in my views, premium content is that, which is unique,,really informative, useful and highly appreciated by people, also increases traffic for site