SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SE position, submission analysis , tracking software

For a long time now I have been looking for a specific type of software that will track my web page submissions by date, page, keywords, modifications etc.. etc.. as well as track the positioning of the page over time for specific keywords on a large number of SE's. I know i could create something like this in MS Excel but it is always so much more fun to just buy it especially if it is free!

Can anyone recommend an application that will do this for a large number of pages and SE's?

Bob

PS I have tried Webposition and am not impressed and it doesn't quite do what I want it to.
    EditFast
    Any Document --> Any Time!
    Web Site Copy Editing & Proofreading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This won't do all things you've requested.. but it will tack by keywords, by engine and by # of pages indexed & will do a compare of other 'competitor' sites. It's a free tool
    www.MarketLeap.com
    GoodLuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Site Tutor,

That is a useful URL and thank you for that. It is good for specific things but what I am looking for is a complete "maintenance" application (I have a lot of domain names and I am getting confused by them all). If I have to buy one (and I assume I will) that is okay. I need something that will track individual urls from the initial purchase, through to the creation of new pages, to the marketing of individual URLs. An all in one package that will keep track of what exactly is happening with the URLs I own.

That is a useful link though so thanks again.

Bob
    EditFast
    Any Document --> Any Time!
    Web Site Copy Editing & Proofreading