SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 for 5: I am unable to download the PDF's

Last night I went with the 5 for 5 PDF book offer however I am unable to download the PDF's ... it gives me the following error however my email and order # are correct. Who should I contact about this? Its not listed on the error page.

The email address and order number you submitted did not correspond with a customer who has purchased a downloadable PDF. Please check your email receipt and enter your email address and order number exactly as they appear on the receipt.

edit: I found the link, http://www.sitepoint.com/books/contact.php -- wish it was more clearly labelled on the page.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be aware, they could be slow in responding with the sale still on. I contacted them before this current sale and it took a couple days to get the info back, but they did contact me.
    Halbrook Technologies - Web Hosting &
    Zikula Application Framework Services

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you get feedback eventually? I'm struggling with the same download issue, and no feedback through any of the support channels. Obviously I'm worried that the special will be over and my order gets cancelled or doesn't go through :'(
    Last edited by zebranky; Oct 7, 2009 at 13:58. Reason: Typing too quick, spelling fixes