User Tag List

Thread: Open Project

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open Project

Hello my name is Eric. I am a PC Hardware person and volunteer. I am new to the site and do not know where to post this. I recently got involved with a project for an artificial heart and back. This is done by an invention community with international roots. It is an open project and I have on sites that I have accounts with posted this. If any Graphics Designers want to submit any works to me I will forward them for legal documentation. We have a design on paper however we felt it was best to see if anyone else had a better looking design to work. This would also give a chance to other designers to try and help the medical and science community. Also in the process hopefully make a name for themselves if they need to. Once the design is submitted it will be sent first to legal and then it's get passed on to various medical and science personnel. I can be messaged if you have any questions or need more details. Thank you if you reply and help.

-Eric

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good job dude..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I hope that this project will work and in a timely manner. I just recently learned I only have about 6 years left. I hope that we can get the project together in time. This way I can hopefully extend my life and others as well. If the project is not complete by then oh well I tried.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you,well tried ,you should not loose your hope to get this project,have confidence on your job.best of luck for your project.