SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wix, Weebly, etc - any good for this task?

I have a bunch of domain names that contain key words for my products. I've already put a couple of them into use and they work well. Also, I have this auto responder script to use on all these domains. What is the fastest, easiest way to get a site up on these domains? For the two I'm using, I put Joomla sites up, but they are way way overkill for this purpose. These are just informational sites that give the user something free and points them to my commercial site if they want my products after sampling the freebie.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are any of these free services any good: Webs, Wix, Weebly, Webstarts, Zooloo

I have this IMMailer script that I bought, but if there's an easier way to be able to do this automated task, that's fine too. I need to be able to provide a form for the user to fill out. After he submits the form, he gets an email with a confirmation link. After he clicks the link to confirm, then his PDF file is emailed back to him immediately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a web hosting account that has 1 click Wordpress installs (your host probably has it, most do). Install wordpress, setup the homepage with 500 to 1000 words and set the title tag of the homepage to the keywords in your domain name so that it will rank well for those keywords, add a 'contact us' and 'about' page (because google likes websites with more than 1 page) and then get some links and try to get it ranking.

"I need to be able to provide a form for the user to fill out. After he submits the form, he gets an email with a confirmation link. After he clicks the link to confirm, then his PDF file is emailed back to him immediately." Aweber.com auto responder should be able to handle that, or maybe a wordpress plugin.
    Game Website Builder - Start Your Own Money Making Game Website
    Blogging For Money - Learn Profit Blogging
    Web Traffic Academy - Learn How To Get More Web Traffic

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I messed around with Weebly today and I have to admit that it works quite well. I might just forego the autoresponder and just direct users to registr on the main commercial site if they want to download that PDF file. This should make it easier so everyone is in one database and I only have to maintain any changes, etc to the file in one place.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you coul park the names and make some easy money till you decided what your going to do with them. my 2cents

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    easy money? Is there such a thing?
    What do you mean about parking them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Setting up wordpress with keyword rich content, or using a free (yet modified) CSS template would be your best bet. Get a CMS up, set your websites title and meta tags (they do have an effect on your SERPS), do proper inner SEO and interlinking, build a few hundred backlinks, and target the right keywords. All of your pages should be linking to your homepage with your anchor text being your said keywords.

Doing this, you should be able to execute a simple website for your product with a decent amount of monthly hits for the effort
    Scumlabs.com - Free flash games
    Play Super Mario Flash!
    Play Raiden X!