Thread: billing system

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

billing system

hi guys ,

i need your help please , my company want to buy .Net Billing system , and i have asked them to use open source billing system , would u like please to give me the best open source billing system , i want to show them a demo , can u help me please to find out good PHP billing system ?
    **urgent**
    regards

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Billing system" is very, very vague.

You need a shopping cart?
    You need an invoice manager?
    You need a project time tracker that can generate invoices?
    You need a 3rd party payment processor?
    You need examples of merchant account integrations?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my company is ISP company we provide WiFi service and Wi max service , and we need billing system for them , i need a solution have all billings feaures , i think managers wants to see features , then decide if its suitable for our bussiness or not , what i need demo for good billing system , open source , i preffer to be PHP and mysql , can u help me please ?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would not advise to use any open-source billing solutions for commercial use. How many users you have ? If you want some commercial solution you need to pay $2-$5 for each user to implement decent billing system. If you have budget I can help.
    Regards

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmisiek75 View Post
    I would not advise to use any open-source billing solutions for commercial use. How many users you have ? If you want some commercial solution you need to pay $2-$5 for each user to implement decent billing system. If you have budget I can help.
    Regards

i would like to know why you don't advise me to use open source billing solution ? and would u like to show me demo ?

regards