Thread: Pimp my site!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pimp my site!

Hi Everybody,

My friend and I have been attempting to create a site which will be the basis of my practice and wondered if you think there is anything that can be done to make it better, functionally or visually?

Thanks for any help you can give me

Gareth

Is Still Alive silver trophybronze trophy RetroNetro's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard to say without having seen it. Can you post the URL type it out it as (domainname dot com) as I do not think you can post any links yet.

Though make sure to read the FAQ as I'm not sure you are allowed to get reviews under this forum topic, it will most likely need to go in website reviews and that forum topic has some requirements before you can make a post.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schemata View Post
    Hi Everybody,

My friend and I have been attempting to create a site which will be the basis of my practice and wondered if you think there is anything that can be done to make it better, functionally or visually?

Thanks for any help you can give me

Gareth
    ahhh, that's why it disappeared.

schemata dot im

well, its not so much a review as assistance.. sorry if i've offended anybody on my first post

The CSS Clinic is open silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Hi Gareth,

Sorry but this is really categorised as a website review and you need to post in the review forum once you have reviewed three other sites in the same manner that you would like yours reviewed. Be sure to read the guidelines in that forum first as they explain what's required.

If on the other hand you want help with a problem such as something not displaying properly or misplaced content/bugs etc then you can post your problems in this part of the forum but describe your problem fully.

I hope the difference makes sense

Thread closed.