SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Has anyone had any experience with everyone.net ad sale network. It pays on a CPM basis. I was just hoping someone could give me some current CPM rates from the company. I am currently using a non exclusive deal because I told them I wanted to see the rates first.

Thanks,
    Ravi

------------------
    Lyricsh.com
    Lyrics to over 10,000 songs!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like it.

First of all, Everyone pays you after 90 days at the end of each month.

Second, the CPM rate is only about $1 to $2CPM. And there's still a 50% commission.

You should go to Affinia which pays affiliate up to $5 CPM.

Lord of the Underworld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't heard anything good about them, yet, and from what I can tell, they seem, well, slightly dodgy, not so much in payment terms (they're a reputable company) but more in the sense that they offer community and free email services, Ad Sales are a whole NEW ballgame, and not one that is particularly relevant, or one that I think that they can be particularly successful in.

------------------
    Adam Laitt
    adam@AdsSuite.com
    <A HREF="http://"http://www.AdsSuite.com"" TARGET=_blank>AdsSuite.com</A>-Your one stop Advertising resource- sign up for launch notification NOW!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Affinia doesnt seem to support 468 X 60 banners. Also it only pays you for impressions UP TO 500,000. What happens when you go over ?

------------------
    Lyricsh.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will buy your ad space that you have for sale. Email me at bill@creditdepot.com

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote/font><HR>Originally posted by RaviJP:
    Affinia doesnt seem to support 468 X 60 banners. Also it only pays you for impressions UP TO 500,000. What happens when you go over ?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote/font><HR>Originally posted by RaviJP:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://HomepageTools.com and http://HomepageNames.com is currently using Everyone.net's adsales and all seems to be ok. We are on the exclusive with them, but I don't think we are getting a much higher CPM than the non-exclusive. We are currently getting about $1.10 CPM net, which is pretty bad, but better than Flycast.

They don't actually sell the space themselves. They use the ad networks to sell the space (DoubleClick, Flycast, 24/7, etc), and run the ads that give the highest CPM at that time.

So its not brilliant, but its better than most. We are expecting our first check at the moment, so I will let you know when it comes!

------------------
    Joel Moss
    FREE Web Tools at: HomepageTools.com
    $15 domain names at:HomepageNames.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, I was interested in Exclusive but now that you tell me that I'll jus stick to non. It works out good because the few ads that Flycast do sell they sell for a pretty high CPM. and then Everyone.net sells the rest for about $1.50 so all in all it works out better then leaving my ads with one network.

Ravi

------------------
    Lyricsh.com