SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moderator, don't delete my message. I am not trying to advertise anything here. I just want to share my findings of this affiliate program.

Four weeks ago, I was searching for an affiliate program that can fill my 120x240 ad space. Then, I stumbled on a website called Affinia. Affinia pays affiliates $2 CPM for first month. After the "probation period", Affinia will evaluate its ad performance on your site to determine the final CPM rate. It states the highest CPM rate can go up to $5. Not too bad for filling up an empty space. Other programs pay affiliate on commissions or pay-per-leads. None of them pay based on CPM.

This is so cool. However, Affinia requires affiliates to have over 250,000 page views before they even consider you.

I joined the network and I am quite satisifed with the result, given your site has over 250,000 page views.

I think I forgot what this affilite program offers. Affinia actually works with Amazon and other big players to sell discounted merchandise. If your site is accepted, Affinia will evaluate your site content to see what merchandise fits your site. This process takes over 4 days. On my site, all the rotating Affina ads, 120x240, are computer related. But Affinia monitor its affiliates very closely to see if they are still good for the company.

That's all.

Don't delete my post. I want to hear some feedbacks.

[This message has been edited by usbworkshop (edited July 29, 2000).]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll have to be a tad more specific...250,000 pageviews a month, a week, or just 250K pageviews on your site in that "probation" month? I'm assuming it's 250K impressions per month...

------------------
    Chris Bowyer chris@mycoding.com
    MyCoding.com: Visit for Launch Notification!
    DomainMailings.com: Who Says All The Good Ones Are Taken?
    MovieForums.com: Talk About Your Favorite Flicks!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to get to the point where I could bring in that type of traffic! Good luck in your endeavors... this sounds like a perfect fit. If you have advice for a newbie about how to get my hits up that high, I'd love to hear from you.

April
    acox@keepitontrack.com

------------------
    TEAMWORK is the fuel that allows common people
    to produce uncommon results.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, it's 250,000 a month

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We recently applied for the Affinia PPN and thay told us that they are not accepting any more applications at present.

You should always be wary of sites that say they will pay UP TO $5. That usually means that it might reach $5, but will probably only give you 1 or 2!

------------------
    Joel Moss
    FREE Web Tools at: HomepageTools.com
    $15 domain names at:HomepageNames.com