User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me optimize my (X)HTML/CSS framework please

Hi!

I don't know if that's the good section to post this... but as I'm not asking for a website design feedback, I think it belongs here. If I'm wrong, just say so and I'll take care of it. Well, here is the story:

I was not really satisfied with the different grid-based (X)HTML frameworks, that's why I decided to create my own not-grid-based one

Basically it allows you to choose between 1680 different layouts with only 1 copy-paste.

I believe that everything is somehow ok... I mean, the display is fine and it validates for HTML5 / CSS3 (well, except my ie.css stylesheet). But seriously, I'm just almost a beginner in web design and I'm sure it would be easy for many of you to give me good tips!!!

So, please could you give me some advice on how to improve my framework please?

- You can find it on the website I made 2 days ago: www.woobzine.com/msf/

- Or directly download it from: www.woobzine.com/msf/download/msf.rar

Please note that:

- I decided to try some HTML5 inside... it's ok imho, but could be really better.
    - I used some "display: none" styling here and there. I don't know if it's bad... but even if it is, once the index.php file is edited, all the "display: none" in the stylesheets can be deleted.
    - It sometimes has 1px difference between IE and other browsers.
    - The CSS properties are not alphabetically organized anymore... I'll take care of that for the final release.

MANY THANKS

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Moved to the appropiate area... remember to comply with the rules (even if late). That is, review three others

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok

I had already reviewed one or two sites, and I'm going to do few more tomorrow.

Thanks.