User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recommendation on secure cms?

Sitepoint members,

I am looking for a recommendation for a free script to use for my real estate private equity website. I will be having private documents for only individuals that are registered with us so they will have their own user name and login. Once they log in I would like to have documents, pdfs, excel documents, and possible audio that they can access. This will be a separate site off of my main corporate site. Any recommendations? Thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't quite understand what you're trying to tell us, but that could be because I'm not doing what you do on the net. You're talking about CMS. Wordpress is a great CMS. If you're using Wordpress, you can install additional plugins, like "secure" plugins.

There are some plugins for Wordpress that's called "WP Anti-virus" or something. It blocks any intruders to your blog and a lot of that...

SitePoint Guru silver trophy JamesColin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drupal has a private file system and deep access rights based on user's roles.
    Drupal could do what you're asking, but I guess other CMS could do it, not all, but most.
    Do you really need traffic? Where to? What for?
    If you really do need traffic then stop messing around!
    Advertise on my sites today: She Told Me & Best Reviewer :
    200,000+ UV / Month