SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow How to generate traffic by Face book?

Hi
    I need to increase traffic and back links for a website. So Social media networking is latest method of link building, I know that but how to promote in social networking site. What will be the effect of directly promoting websites? Please explain the process of promoting in social networking time. Thanks in Advance....

Visible Ninja bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facebook is generally used as a business-to-consumer portal. The first step is going to be to decide which type of target audience your product or service has. If you're targeting consumers then Facebook is a great place to start.

I recommend that you first create a Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php) for your product. Once the page is created you can upload images and post comments about your product or service. You'll have access to your friends list within this newly created page where you can invite your existing friends to become a fan. As other people see your friends becoming a fan they might become a fan as well. You could also post a link on your website to Facebook to encourage people to become a fan.

This is the basic idea of how you can use Facebook to build a social following. Once you have a following you can continue to post updates and items that your fans will be interested in which will generate traffic or sales.
    TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE YOUR MIND.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facebook offers a PPC campaign. Opt for that. You can register in that advertising program to promote your site and boost traffic.

Visible Ninja bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrandrei View Post
    Facebook offers a PPC campaign. Opt for that. You can register in that advertising program to promote your site and boost traffic.
    Facebook does have a really great PPC tool. I completely forgot about that. My favorite part about it is how customized it allows you to get with your campaign. You can target just 19 year old males who live within your zip code if you'd like. It's pretty specific.

I also forgot that I had written this article a while back. Take a look, it might have a few pointers we didn't cover here: http://tr.im/ycF9
    TAKE A WALK OUTSIDE YOUR MIND.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create a nice facebook profile, And create a page and group on your interest.also invite the groups and friends to your page.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RR111 View Post
    Create a nice facebook profile, And create a page and group on your interest.also invite the groups and friends to your page.
    I think this is make sense

thank you

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even on your normal account, you can let people know what's up with your latest exploits and link them to new things. Just don't go overboard with it.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can make use of linkedin for relevant and good web traffic by creating proper profile and joining relevant groups, answering the questions and posting topics in discussion.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Create group on Facebook, but do not say directly, that it is group of your blog. Why? Some people searching for the information in groups or wishing to enter group, the same subjects as yours, can simply want to make it.

Having created the group, necessarily find where to place the reference to your blog. What will you see further? That in your group on Facebook only one participant - you. Does not impress, the truth? It is necessary to find urgently participants for the group.

First of all you can invite all friends from Facebook to enter your group. Some will confirm participations in your group and will invite the friends.
    I.e. I advance groups at the expense of "chain reaction". The given method not always works, it is necessary to send invitations very cautiously...

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is the lots of way to increase the traffic shear your site in fan pages & also group

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Creating pages is the best solution to get more traffic

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks i will try facebook.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks i've been thinking about this. Will give it a try.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for this idea

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think groups and events are the best way, you may also want to inform all the members about the regular updates u make so they keep visitiing ur website

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    Thanks i've been thinking about this. Will give it a try.
    I already taken steps ... it is great within 7 days of starting my new website i already have around 400+ visit and i think most of them are from face book and twitter....
    Shajed Zaman
    Web 2.0 holic, Small Business Website Designer, Pro Blogger
    SME DEVELOPERS, creative design solution|
    I AM WEBSITE DEVELOPER|Twitt Me

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or fans page.. and invited people to join with your fans group.. give some tips and etc..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try also participating other facebook groups that are related to your market.
    Get paid to generate leads
    and put new distributors into your business.
    Become the hunted instead of the hunter.
    Free Video Series!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just be human. People want to talk to a real person. Build some relationships and make new friends. Go on twitter and facebook and don't blatantly advertise but do actually network. Also comment on blogs, that's a good way to build relationships and traffic to your site.
    My Blog - Blaineblogger.com

Check Out My Most Recent Blog Post And
    Get My Perspective On How To Make Money Online

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbolik View Post
    Facebook does have a really great PPC tool. I completely forgot about that. My favorite part about it is how customized it allows you to get with your campaign. You can target just 19 year old males who live within your zip code if you'd like. It's pretty specific.

I also forgot that I had written this article a while back. Take a look, it might have a few pointers we didn't cover here: http://tr.im/ycF9
    great information........i have read that and bookmark it.................

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Create the page and update your profile. invite the people to your page.

thanks