SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do i add coupons to my website

Hi friends, can any body help me "How do i add coupons to my website". I created a template site for coupons, but i do not know where do i get coupons to keep in my site.i checked with clickbank by key word coupons, but i could not find. if any body post me , that's really help full me and appreciative....if you look out my signature, they are all my company sites not mine, but i want to start individually..
    Last edited by tibco29; Aug 30, 2009 at 23:13. Reason: added new content

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am experimenting with the coupons right now. If you go to CJ, you can get hooked up with coupons com, but I did not see the links for the printable coupons on your screen. I went directly to the coupons website and signed up for their affiliate program and got the tool bar. You also can get to CoolSavings from NeverBlue and CJ. Cool Savings has the printable coupons from Smart Source. The problem is I think Cool Savings requires a member sign up for you to get paid while coupon com does not. I have not been able to see how to get the coupons directly from Smart Source yet.