User Tag List

Hybrid View

********* Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,

So far I had no problem selling 120K+ banner impressions on my site to private advertisers, but at the moment I have a large (100K-150K/month) unsold button inventory.

Does anybody knows a CPC agency with rates 15c+/click who accept 88x31 sizes and do not require a SSN?

Or what could I do with this inventory?

Thanks
    Boris

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if you can get all those features without an SSN...

Advertising.com is good...havn't looked into them specifically but everything I hear about them is basically good...so you can probably throw reservations about your Social Security Number of the wind if you go with them.

------------------
    Chris Bowyer
    MyCoding.com: Join our mailing list for launch notification!
    "I'm not an insomniac, I'm a web designer."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, Chris, advertising.com is good - I would use them, however, if you don't make the minimum payout in one month, you lose ALL your earnings and start over. I hate that!

I currently use www.websitesponsors.com - they have the HIGHEST CPC rate I've come across at 17 cents/click minimum, and up to 20 cents/click are possible for high traffic sites. They let you carry your revenue over to the next month and their tech support is great. You can talk directly with the owner right over ICQ anytime you need help!

<<< deleted by ADMIN:jonese >>>

------------------
    Marc James http://www.sports-central.org
    webmaster@sports-central.org

[This message has been edited by jonese (edited July 16, 2000).]

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not allowed to use referral links at these forums. I am sure a moderator will edit your post if you don't.

------------------
    Aidan Bahta
    abahta@activewm.com

ActiveWM.com - The place for the Active Webmaster.

Lord of the Underworld
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    advertising.com does hold over payments!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct me if I'm wrong but he didn't post the link with his referral ID, so I don't think he is breaking the rules. I know he asked anyone who wants to join to use him as his referrer but is that illegal in these forums?

I know this is not part of the forums but in the resources section of Webmaster Base Matt M. asks visitors to use him as their referrer with services such as Topica mailing lists.

As long as he didn't use the link with his ref ID I think his post is ok but then again I am probably wrong.

------------------
    Gem
    S I F O X - Giving The Internet A Makeover

Your Lord and Master, Foamy gold trophy Hierophant's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote/font><HR>
    7. You are not allowed to post URL's that lead to an affiliate program or that in any way earn you something. We consider you earning something if your have an affiliate ID, Website, or if you earn money from banner impressions or click-thru's. If you feel that you have a service or product that the members of the SitePoint forums can benefit from notify the Administrator. The Administrator will make the finally decision and will be the only one to post the URL etc. These posts will be deleted and you will be banned from posting. You will have the ability to refute the restriction but it is up to you to contact us. We don't have time to notify someone when they are in violation.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Asking someone to use your referer ID is the same as posting a direct link. Following the Community Guidelines is the best course of Action. If you do feel that the program your a part of will benefit Sitepoint Members, please let one of us know and we'll approve and post the link.

------------------
    Wayne Luke - Sitepoint Forums Administrator
    Digital Magician Magazine - MetaQuark Creations (Coming Soon)
    sitepoint@digitalmagician.com

[This message has been edited by wluke (edited July 16, 2000).]

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reviewed the different options at http://www.clickquick.com. They evaluate and are pretty thorough. I found ClearBlueMedia which has a per click that's higher than you mentioned (.20 per click) and also has pay per impressions that it cycles through whenever possible. I just started using them, so I don't have more information than that.