SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

StumbleUpon penalized

I started using their service yesterday. I favorited 94 sites and gave 30 reviews.

The problem is I didn't know I shouldn't submit own pages. I submited 10 pages and now I can not submit anymore own pages. I don't have problem with that I can not submit my pages any more but the bigger problem is that domain was probably penalized and I am worried I won't received so much traffic anymore.

How much time do you think penalization can remain?

Another question: Is it allowed to use company name as username?

Thank you
    Dilster.com - Dating blog where you can find new dating tips, advices and ideas or your partner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ernest1a View Post
    I started using their service yesterday. I favorited 94 sites and gave 30 reviews.

The problem is I didn't know I shouldn't submit own pages. I submited 10 pages and now I can not submit anymore own pages. I don't have problem with that I can not submit my pages any more but the bigger problem is that domain was probably penalized and I am worried I won't received so much traffic anymore.

How much time do you think penalization can remain?

Another question: Is it allowed to use company name as username?

Thank you
    I think the site has been banned you temporarily, because in one day you have done a lot.
    Yes, but now-a-days they are recording user's IP address. So if banned, it may be not that easy. Try from diff. IP and user name, but a bit slow.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is not the problem I can not submit my pages again, I wouldn't do it anyway because I know now it is against their rules. But because of that the site may get less traffic if other users submit as it is penalized. That is the problem I am wondering how long it can remain that penalty.
    Dilster.com - Dating blog where you can find new dating tips, advices and ideas or your partner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may think they may banned for permanently or temporarily.However try later if you tried again now then it would make permanent.stumble traffic dont brings anything to you except change in alexa rank