SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I am currently looking for the best reseller program I could find. In other words I would like host company to offer the wide range of services (Unix, NT if possible too).

Anyone is having good advice on which to choose? Perhaps, someone's using one.

Thank You in advance for help.

Best Regards,

------------------
    Netscape

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been researching lots of different options for my own site. Right now I'm hosted at freeservers and have done the research to move over to a more reliable host. So far, hostpro seems like the one I'm going to go with. There are lots of places where you can view the top xx number of hosting companies around. I always found Hostpro in the top five. I also like the fact that they support Front Page 2000, ASP and Cold Fusion with their $40.00 per month option, so no matter which direction I choose for my dynamic pages, they support it. I think that's important.

Good luck!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote/font><HR>Originally posted by Netscape:
    Hello,

I am currently looking for the best reseller program I could find. In other words I would like host company to offer the wide range of services (Unix, NT if possible too).

Anyone is having good advice on which to choose? Perhaps, someone's using one.

Thank You in advance for help.

Best Regards,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>