User Tag List

Thread: Having Problems

SitePoint Zealot DailyCashSaver's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having Problems

Hey im trying to register at the forum Bloggerhub and every time i try to register this comes up.

You answered the NoSpam! question incorrectly. Please reevaluate your answer or, if you found yourself unable to answer it, you can refresh for another question if the administrator has enabled multiple questions. If you find yourself repeatedly unable to answer the NoSpam! questions, please contact the forum administration.

I have filled out ever peice of information why cant i regisiter?

Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I didn't see a no-SPAM "question". but some inputs including a reCAPTCHA

If you're reasonably sure you read and entered the CAPTCHA correctly, maybe the notice is tied to other anti-SPAM measures. Did you enter your real email address? Are you not using a proxy?

SitePoint Enthusiast moneymaker1008's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has happened to me on several sites before. I think it might have something to do with an error on that site or on your computer. I encounter it all the time when setting up new Gmail accounts. I just keep trying and eventually it will work.

-Danielle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker1008 View Post
    This has happened to me on several sites before. I think it might have something to do with an error on that site or on your computer. I encounter it all the time when setting up new Gmail accounts. I just keep trying and eventually it will work.

-Danielle
    I noticed that Gmail does that too even if I am pretty sure that the characters in the captcha were entered correctly. Usually on the 3rd try the form goes through and I get registered. Think Gmail is doing this on purpose?

Oops, this is another topic. Sorry!