I have a windows 2000 server and I would like to configure two domain names, c.com and bnvsaj.c.com and requests to these domains should be forwarded to 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.2. How can I configure like this?
To forward your domains to '192.168.0.1' and '192.168.0.2' you can do it from the IIS. Below mentioned are the steps:
1. Open IIS
2. Click on Web Sites.
3. Right click on your domain names and select properties.
4. Click on Home Directory tab.
5. Select A redirection to a URL.
6. Enter the URL as http://192.168.0.1 in the Redirect to section.
7. Click on Apply and Ok button.