SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I get 1K Business Cards printed TOMORROW, and DONE?

Does anyone know? I need them urgently.
    Does Kinkos do that

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think Kinkos can print those cards for you that quickly. Their website reads, "3-business-day Rush available." You might get a better response by talking with the local rep in person, I'm not sure. Your best bet might be to find a print shop near you and ask them what they would charge to print your cards, then ask when they could have a small run ready. Even with the online print source I use, I and most print shops I work with need at least 2 days.

Best of luck, if you do find a printer that can help you please post a link to their site - such a reference would be valuable for me as well.

. shoooo... silver trophy logic_earth's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinkos might be able to do that if you pick them up in person and if the cards are really simple.
    Logic without the fatal effects.
    All code snippets are licensed under WTFPL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gosh not sure what ill do, ill try though and let yall know if anything works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay after all my hustling calling named places and checking online stores, my client found a local store (FL) that would do it for $60 same day.

Now I had just called Kinkos and they could do it same day for $220. What a difference. 1000 Cards, 14pt Matte, One sided.

There was only one online shop I saw that could get your thing at your door the next day if you submit your files before 9am.
    Another online Shop price was $128 (UPS Red) for the same thing, I guess the prices REALLY vary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldnt order that much, get a small batch at kinkos and a larger (cheaprer) batch online that will come later.