SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

building an email list while selling through clickbank

I'm a new vendor at clickbank. I just submitted my first product, but I can't find anywhere in their literature how we can build a list of our buyers?

Anyone knows? Does clickbank give you access to the list of emails and names of people who bought from you so you can email them later? Do we have to use a service like aweber to get their email address before they are sent to the clickbank checkout process?

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriffG.Guirguis View Post
    I'm a new vendor at clickbank. I just submitted my first product, but I can't find anywhere in their literature how we can build a list of our buyers?

Anyone knows? Does clickbank give you access to the list of emails and names of people who bought from you so you can email them later? Do we have to use a service like aweber to get their email address before they are sent to the clickbank checkout process?
    I haven't used Clickbank myself so I'm just guessing, but I think you would have to either capture their email before directing them to the purchase page - or try to get them to opt in after they purchase.

Neither way seems really accurate though, and I can't imagine why Clickbank does not allow you to access this info.

I believe there are some 3rd party scripts that work with clickbank and may even tie into Aweber (or other email programs) and let you build a better list of purchasers, but you'll have to search and see what you find.

Steve
    Web Designer or Small Business Owner?
    Need More Leads and More Clients?
    Get Free Marketing Tips, Tricks and Ideas Here!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Steve,

I'll post the answer as soon as I find a way to do it simultaneously.

In the meanwhile, if there is someone who knows, then please share

Sheriff